If for any reason you're not loving your items, we've made returns super easy for eligible U.S. orders. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your items. If your return has been approved, you will be issued a store credit via an Eb and Flo E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return it and we will send you an E-gift card for you to place a new order.
Please keep in mind that we don't refund original postage or shipping insurance charges.
If you paid with any of our Pay-in-4 partners, please reach out to the payment provider directly to pause your payments while your items are being returned.
Click here to initiate a return or exchange
In order to be eligible for a return, items must be unworn, unwashed, damage-free, and have the original tags/packaging attached. If an item has been worn or damaged, we reserve the right to deny your return.
The following items cannot be returned:
-Items marked as "FINAL SALE" or purchased from our Sale Section
-Sets that include bodysuits
-Items with signs of wear (scents, deodorant, makeup, stains, laundered)
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date. Unfortunately, no returns postmarked after 30 days from the purchase date will be accepted.
If you paid with any of our Pay-in-4 partners, please reach out to them directly to report your return and pause your payments. Unfortunately, we are unable to pause your payments on our end while your items are being returned.
Step 1: Request a Return
- Click here to sign into your account and enter your order number and email address.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- Once your request is approved, we will send you a confirmation email with further instructions.
Step 2: Pack your items
- Place your item in the original packaging or other secure packaging of your choosing.
- The return must be properly packaged to protect against damage in transit.
- The order # must be clearly written on the shipment.
Step 3: Ship the items
- Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer however, we will send you a pre-paid label that will be deducted from your E-Gift Card.
- Any damage or shipping stickers applied to the original packaging during shipping will affect the return and can result in restocking charges on that item.
- Once we receive your package, we'll inspect the items and your E-gift card will be emailed to you!
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to first return it, and we will send you an E-gift card for you to place a new order.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your store credit to be issued via an Eb and Flo E-gift card once we've received your return. This E-gift card covers the original purchase price and tax if applicable, but not the original postage or shipping insurance charges.